Project One (P1) Skatepark: Review & Tips – Skateboarding in Cumbria, U.K
Yo, what’s up my fellow skaters and shredders! Today, I wanna give y’all an overview of one of my favorite spots to hit up – Project One (P1) Skatepark. This place has been my go-to for years now and let me tell you, it’s the real deal. Not only is the park well-designed and maintained, but the vibe is always chill and welcoming. In this post, I’ll be sharing my personal experience at P1 and some of the sick tricks I’ve pulled off there. So kick back, grab a cold one, and get ready to learn all about this epic skatepark. Let’s get into it!
Description and Skatepark
Project One Skatepark, located at Atlas Works, Nelson Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 5NB, is a popular destination for skaters of all levels. This timber back and forth style skatepark features a mini ramp and various quarter pipes and extensions, providing a challenging and diverse range of obstacles for skaters to enjoy.
Designed with skaters in mind, Project One Skatepark offers a spacious and comfortable indoor setting, perfect for skate sessions even during inclement weather. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this skatepark has something to offer for everyone.
Visitors should note that Project One Skatepark is subject to opening and closing times. The park’s hours may vary, so be sure to check the schedule before planning your visit. With convenient access, ample parking, and a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, this skatepark is the perfect spot for skaters to hone their skills and connect with the local skating community.
Skaters can explore the park’s various features, from the mini ramp to the quarter pipes, and put their skills to the test. With plenty of room to move and a range of obstacles to tackle, skaters can push themselves to new levels and improve their technique.
Overall, Project One Skatepark is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves to skate. With its timber back and forth style design, mini ramp, and quarter pipes, this skatepark offers a unique and challenging experience for skaters of all levels. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to shred some gnar and connect with fellow skaters at Project One Skatepark. Plan your visit today!
Last week, I finally had the chance to check out Project One (P1) Skatepark, and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Located in the heart of the city, this timber back and forth style skatepark is a must-visit for any skating enthusiast out there.
The park boasts a mini ramp and a variety of quarter pipes and extensions that are perfect for skaters of all skill levels. As someone who is still pretty new to skating, I was a bit intimidated by some of the ramps at first, but once I got going, I could not get enough.
One of the things that I loved most about P1 Skatepark was the relaxed and laid-back atmosphere. Everyone there was super friendly and welcoming, and I felt right at home from the moment I arrived. Whether you are there to skate or just hang out and watch, you are sure to have a great time.
But let’s talk about the park itself. The ramps are all super smooth and well-maintained, and there is plenty of space to move around and try out different tricks. I was particularly impressed by the mini ramp, which was perfect for practicing my drop-ins and kickturns.
Another highlight for me was the variety of quarter pipes and extensions. Each one offered a unique challenge, and I had a lot of fun trying to figure out how to navigate them all. Whether you are into technical skating or just want to cruise around and have some fun, P1 Skatepark has something for everyone.
All in all, I had an absolute blast at Project One (P1) Skatepark. If you are looking for a fun and laid-back place to skate, I would definitely recommend checking it out. With its great ramps, friendly atmosphere, and prime location, this park is definitely one of the best in the city.
Skate Safety and Tricks Recommendations for P1 Skatepark
- Wear protective gear such as helmets, elbow pads, and knee pads to ensure your safety while skating.
- Start with the easier ramps and quarter pipes and gradually work your way up to the more challenging ones, as you feel more comfortable and confident.
- Don’t be afraid to ask other skaters for tips and advice on how to do different skate tricks. Most skaters are happy to help and share their knowledge with others.
Open hours & Location
- Opening Times : Subject to opening and closing times
- Project One Skatepark, Atlas Works, Nelson Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 5NB
Project One (P1) Skatepark – FAQ’s
1. What are the opening hours of Project One Skatepark?
– Visitors should note that Project One Skatepark is subject to opening and closing times, which may vary. It’s important to check the schedule before planning your visit.
2. What obstacles are available at Project One Skatepark?
– Project One Skatepark features a timber back and forth style design, a mini ramp, and various quarter pipes and extensions, providing a diverse range of obstacles for skaters to enjoy.
3. Is Project One Skatepark suitable for skaters of all levels?
– Yes, Project One Skatepark is designed with skaters of all levels in mind, offering a range of obstacles that cater to both beginners and seasoned pros.
4. Does Project One Skatepark have an indoor setting?
– Yes, Project One Skatepark offers a spacious and comfortable indoor setting, perfect for skate sessions even during inclement weather.
Thanks for reading about P1 Skatepark! We hope you enjoyed learning about the back and forth style, mini ramp, and variety of quarter pipes and extensions. If you’re interested in finding out more about other skateparks, check out our other content or blog posts. As always, feel free to leave any questions or comments below. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Twitter for updates! Remember to stay safe on your board and always be careful with your tricks. Keep shredding!