Newton Farm Skatepark: Review & Tips – Skateboarding in Herefordshire, U.K
Hey there, amigos! Today’s post is all about one of my favorite spots in town: the Newton Farm Skatepark. I’m excited to share with you all a little overview of this rad place and give you the scoop on what makes it so special. As someone who’s spent quite a bit of time shredding it up at this spot, I can tell you firsthand that Newton Farm is an absolute blast. So grab your boards and let’s dive into the world of skateboarding at this killer park!
Newton Farm Skatepark: A Concrete Paradise for Skaters
Newton Farm Skatepark, located off Brampton Road in Herefordshire, is a must-visit for skateboarders of all levels. This free, open-air park was built by Wheelscape in April 2016, and has quickly become a beloved spot for local skaters and visitors alike.
Replacing the original metal ramps, this concrete paradise offers a smooth and sturdy surface for skaters to show off their moves. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced skater, Newton Farm Skatepark has something for everyone. The park’s state-of-the-art design includes a variety of features, such as ledges, rails, and bowls, to challenge and inspire skaters of all skill levels.
Open all day, every day, the park is a popular destination for skaters looking to hone their skills or simply have some fun. The park’s free admission and outdoor location make it an ideal spot for skaters on a budget or those who prefer to skate in the fresh air.
In addition to its impressive design and accessibility, Newton Farm Skatepark boasts a prime location in the heart of Herefordshire. Situated off Great Western Way, the park is easily accessible by car or public transportation. Its central location also makes it a great starting point for exploring the area’s many attractions, such as the historic Hereford Cathedral or the picturesque River Wye.
Overall, Newton Farm Skatepark is a must-visit destination for skaters looking for a fun and challenging place to skate. With its state-of-the-art design, free admission, and prime location, it’s no wonder this park has become a beloved spot for skaters of all ages and skill levels. So grab your board and head to Newton Farm Skatepark for a day of skateboarding fun!
Chilling at Newton Farm skatepark
Have you ever been to Newton Farm skatepark? I went a few weeks ago, and let me tell you, it’s a pretty dope spot if you’re into skateboarding or BMXing.
The park was built in April 2016 by a company called Wheelscape, and it’s made entirely out of concrete. From what I heard, it replaced the original metal ramps that were there before.
What I love about this place is that it’s not too crowded, so you can really let loose and try out new tricks without worrying about bumping into someone. That being said, there were still a few other skaters there who were pretty cool and gave me some tips on how to nail a 360 flip.
The park has a good mix of obstacles, including a quarter pipe, a funbox, and some rails. The transitions are smooth and the concrete is well-maintained, which makes for a really smooth ride.
One thing to keep in mind is that the park doesn’t have any lights, so if you’re planning on going after dark, you’ll need to bring your own lighting. But honestly, that just adds to the whole underground vibe of the place.
Overall, I had a great time at Newton Farm skatepark. If you’re looking for a chill spot to skate or BMX, I definitely recommend checking it out. And if you’re lucky, you might even run into some other cool skaters who are down to shred.
So, if you’re looking for a smooth ride and a chill spot, head on over to Newton Farm skatepark!
The Top 5 Safety Tips for Skating at Bromyard Skatepark
- Always wear appropriate safety gear, including a helmet, elbow and knee pads, and wrist guards.
- Check the condition of the ramps before attempting any tricks. Look out for cracks, loose bolts, or other hazards that could cause injury.
- Be aware of other skaters in the area and give them plenty of space to skate. Avoid cutting in front of others or blocking the flow of traffic.
- Stay hydrated and take breaks as needed. Skating can be physically demanding, so it’s important to listen to your body and rest when necessary.
- Never attempt tricks beyond your skill level. Start with basic tricks and gradually work your way up to more advanced maneuvers as you improve.
Open hours & Location
- Opening Times : Always open
- Kempston Players, Teme Close, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4TW
Newton Farm Skatepark – FAQ’s
1. What are the features of Newton Farm Skatepark?
– Newton Farm Skatepark boasts a state-of-the-art design that includes ledges, rails, and bowls for skaters of all skill levels to challenge and inspire them.
2. Is there an admission fee to enter Newton Farm Skatepark?
– No, there is no admission fee to enter Newton Farm Skatepark. It is free and open to the public all day, every day.
3. Where is Newton Farm Skatepark located?
– Newton Farm Skatepark is located off Brampton Road in Herefordshire. It is easily accessible by car or public transportation, situated off Great Western Way.
4. What are some nearby attractions to Newton Farm Skatepark?
– Newton Farm Skatepark is located in the heart of Herefordshire, making it a great starting point for exploring the area’s many attractions, such as the historic Hereford Cathedral or the picturesque River Wye.
Thanks for reading about Newton Farm Skatepark! If you’re eager to learn about more skateparks or pro skater reviews, check out our other content. Don’t forget to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback in the comments. For more updates, follow us on Instagram and Twitter. And remember, always stay safe and cautious when trying out new tricks on your board. Explore the best skateparks and reviews in our collection today!