Greenham Skatepark: Review & Tips – Skateboarding in Berkshire, U.K
Hey there, fellow skaters! Today, I want to share with you my experience at Greenham Skatepark. This post will serve as an overview of the park and the different features it offers. I’ll also be sharing my personal experience skating at this spot. From the moment I arrived, I knew it was going to be a great session. So, grab your board and let’s dive into all the fun to be had at Greenham Skatepark!
Greenham Skatepark, also referred to as Pigeons Farm Skatepark, is a must-visit destination for all skateboard enthusiasts. Situated on the John W Mellow Playing Field off Pigeons Farm Road, this concrete skatepark is a popular spot for skateboarders of all ages and skill levels.
The skatepark boasts of a variety of features designed to cater to the needs and preferences of skaters. It features a back and forth system with a hipped fun box and a ledge, sandwiched between a quarter pipe and a flat bank. Additionally, there is a separate ledge and rail that add to the overall excitement and challenge of the park.
Greenham Skatepark is open to the public at all times, so visitors can skate to their heart’s content whenever they please. The best part? It’s completely free! You can pack your skateboard and head over to the skatepark any time of the day, without worrying about any admission fees or time restrictions.
Since it is an outdoor skatepark, visitors can enjoy skating in the fresh air and soak in the natural surroundings. The skatepark’s address is John W Mellow Playing Field off Pigeons Farm Road in Greenham, Thatcham, Berkshire RG19 8SQ. So, if you’re in the area and want to experience some adrenaline-pumping skateboarding action, Greenham Skatepark is the place to be.
In conclusion, Greenham Skatepark is a fantastic destination for skateboarders who want to experience a fun and challenging skateboarding session without spending a penny. With its exciting features, outdoor location, and free admission, Greenham Skatepark is a must-visit destination for all skateboard enthusiasts.
Hey guys! Last week, I had the chance to visit Greenham Skatepark, also known as Pigeons Farm Skatepark, and I gotta say, it was an epic experience! The park is located on the John W Mellow Playing Field off Pigeons Farm Road and it’s definitely worth checking out if you’re into skating.
The setup is sick, with a back and forth layout that has a hipped fun box and ledge between a quarter pipe and flat bank. This section is perfect for cruising and practicing some tricks. I really enjoyed it because I could easily flow through the obstacles without any difficulty.
There’s also a separate ledge and rail, which is perfect for practicing grinds and slides. I spent most of my time here, trying to perfect my backside 50-50 grind. The ledge is long enough to practice different variations and the rail is just the right height for me to comfortably slide on.
The concrete surface is smooth and well-maintained, which is great because it makes for a nice and easy ride. The park wasn’t too crowded when I went, so I had plenty of space to skate around without worrying about bumping into anyone.
Overall, I had a blast at Greenham Skatepark and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun and challenging place to skate. If you’re in the area, make sure to check it out because it’s definitely one of the best skateparks I’ve been to!
The Top 5 Reasons to Visit Greenham Skatepark
- Exciting features designed for skaters of all skill levels
- Completely free and open to the public at all times
- Located in a beautiful outdoor setting
- Separate ledge and rail add to the challenge and excitement
- A must-visit destination for skateboard enthusiasts in the area
Open hours & Location
- Opening Times : Always open
- John W Mellow Playing Field, Off Pigeons Farm Road, Greenham, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 8SQ
Greenham Skatepark – FAQ’s
1. What are the features of Greenham Skatepark?
– Greenham Skatepark offers a back and forth system with a hipped fun box and ledge, sandwiched between a quarter pipe and a flat bank. There is also a separate ledge and rail for added excitement and challenge.
2. Is there an admission fee to enter Greenham Skatepark?
– No, Greenham Skatepark is completely free and open to the public at all times.
3. Where is Greenham Skatepark located?
– Greenham Skatepark is located on the John W Mellow Playing Field off Pigeons Farm Road in Greenham, Thatcham, Berkshire RG19 8SQ.
4. What makes Greenham Skatepark a must-visit destination for skateboard enthusiasts?
– Greenham Skatepark offers a fun and challenging skateboarding session without any admission fees. It is located outdoors, allowing visitors to skate in the fresh air and enjoy the natural surroundings. Additionally, the park has a variety of features designed to cater to the needs and preferences of skaters.
Thanks for reading about the Oxford Road Recreation Ground Skatepark! We hope you’re inspired to check it out for yourself. If you want to read more about other skateparks or product reviews, feel free to browse our website. Don’t forget, you can leave any questions or comments below. And if you want to stay updated on all things skateboarding, follow us on Instagram or Twitter! So what are you waiting for? Head to the Oxford Road Recreation Ground Skatepark for an epic ride!