Bedford Jubilee Skatepark: Review & Tips – Skateboarding in Bedfordshire, U.K
Hey there, fellow skaters and thrill-seekers! Today, I wanted to share with you all an overview of one of my favorite spots to shred – the Bedford Jubilee Skatepark. As someone who’s spent countless hours here, I thought it would be great to give you all a glimpse of what makes this park so special, and of course, share my personal experience skating this spot. So, grab your board, buckle up, and let’s dive into the world of Bedford Jubilee Skatepark!
Located in Bedford, Bedfordshire, Jubilee Skatepark is a popular spot for skateboard enthusiasts. This medium-sized park is designed with metal ramps that sit on a tarmac base. The park features a range of exciting elements such as a mini ramp, double flat bank set, pyramid, jump box, spine, and a quarter pipe and hipped bank for return ramps. These features make it a great place for skaters to practice and show off their skills.
Visitors to the park will be pleased to know that there is no admission fee. However, it is important to note that the park is subject to opening and closing times. So, before heading over to the park, it is advisable to check the timings to make sure that it is open.
Jubilee Skatepark is located at 54 Moulton Avenue in Bedford. The outdoor location is perfect for skaters who love to enjoy the fresh air while mastering tricks and stunts. The park’s metal ramps are designed to provide a smooth experience for skaters. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, the park has plenty of obstacles to challenge and help improve your skills.
The mini ramp is a popular feature at Jubilee Skatepark. This ramp is perfect for those who want to practice their basic tricks without taking on too much risk. The double flat bank set is another exciting feature that skaters love. It’s perfect for performing flip tricks and other maneuvers. The pyramid provides a unique challenge for skaters who want to try something new.
The jump box is a great feature for those who want to improve their airtime. Skaters can launch themselves off the box and perform aerial tricks. The spine is another element that is perfect for practicing aerial tricks. The quarter pipe and hipped bank for return ramps provide a smooth exit for skaters who want to continue their run.
Overall, Jubilee Skatepark is a great place for skaters to practice and improve their skills. With its metal ramps, outdoor location, and range of elements, it’s a must-visit for anyone who loves skateboarding. So grab your board and head over to Jubilee Skatepark for an exciting skateboarding experience.
Last week, I went to Bedford’s Jubilee skatepark and had a blast! The park is perfect for skaters of all levels, with a variety of ramps and obstacles to test your skills. What I loved most about this park is that it’s made of metal ramps on a tarmac base, which makes it super smooth to skate on.
The mini ramp was definitely my favorite feature. It’s the perfect size for getting some air and practicing tricks, without being too intimidating for beginners. Plus, the double flat bank set, pyramid, jump box, spine, and quarter pipe and hipped bank for return ramps all added to the fun.
The park was fairly busy when I visited, but there was still plenty of space to skate without feeling crowded. It was also great to see a mix of skaters, from young kids just starting out to more experienced riders pulling off some impressive tricks.
Overall, I would highly recommend Bedford’s Jubilee skatepark to anyone looking for a fun place to skate. The park is well-maintained and has a great atmosphere, making it the perfect spot to spend a sunny afternoon. So, if you’re in the area, don’t miss out on this awesome skatepark!
Top 5 features of Jubilee Skatepark
- Mini ramp for practicing basic tricks
- Double flat bank set for performing flip tricks
- Pyramid for a unique challenge
- Jump box for improving airtime
- Quarter pipe and hipped bank for smooth exits
Jubilee Skatepark is the best place for skateboard enthusiasts in Bedford. Its outdoor location and metal ramps provide a chill and cool atmosphere for skaters to show off their skills. The park is open to the public and free of charge, making it accessible to everyone. Skaters of all levels, from beginner to pro, can benefit from the range of obstacles and elements in the park. So if you’re looking for a natural and exciting skateboarding experience, head over to Jubilee Skatepark today.
Open hours & Location
- Opening Times : Subject to opening and closing times
- 54 Moulton Avenue, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK42 0JD
Bedford Jubilee Skatepark – FAQ’s
1. What are the opening hours of Jubilee Skatepark?
– Jubilee Skatepark is subject to opening and closing times, so it is advisable to check the timings before heading over to the park to make sure it is open.
2. What kind of obstacles does Jubilee Skatepark have for skaters?
– Jubilee Skatepark features a mini ramp, double flat bank set, pyramid, jump box, spine, and a quarter pipe and hipped bank for return ramps. These features make it a great place for skaters to practice and show off their skills.
3. Is there an admission fee for Jubilee Skatepark?
– Visitors to Jubilee Skatepark will be pleased to know that there is no admission fee.
4. What makes Jubilee Skatepark a great place for skaters?
– Jubilee Skatepark has an outdoor location, metal ramps designed to provide a smooth experience for skaters, a range of elements for all skill levels, and is a great place for skaters to practice and improve their skills. It is a must-visit for anyone who loves skateboarding.
Now that you’ve heard all about the epic skating available at the Moor Lane Skatepark, why not check out some of our other skatepark content or skate product reviews? And remember, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram or Twitter to stay up-to-date on all the latest skateboarding news and trends. So don’t wait any longer, grab your board and come skate the Moor Lane Skatepark today!