Beardmore Skatepark: Review & Tips – Skateboarding in Glasgow City, U.K
Hey there, fellow skate enthusiasts! Today, I wanted to share with you all my experience at the Beardmore Skatepark. In this post, I will be giving you a quick overview of what this spot has to offer, as well as my personal thoughts and experiences. So, if you’re looking for a new skatepark to check out, or if you’re just curious about what the Beardmore Skatepark is like, then keep on reading!
The Charming Simplicity of Beardmore Skatepark
Nestled in the heart of Glasgow’s Beardmore Park, Beardmore Skatepark is a quaint and modest skatepark, offering a delightful and refreshing break from the more elaborate and crowded skateparks in the city.
Comprising a handful of ramps and obstacles, including rails, a ledge, kicker, and a spine, all set on a tarmac base, Beardmore Skatepark may seem basic to some, but it is precisely this simplicity that makes it so special. Its minimalist design and charming character make it a popular spot for skaters of all levels, from beginners to experienced riders.
One of the most appealing features of Beardmore Skatepark is its accessibility. The park is always open and free for anyone to use, making it a great option for those on a tight budget. The park is completely outdoors, which means that riders can enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while practicing their skills.
Located at 384 Westmuir Street in Glasgow, Beardmore Skatepark is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to enjoy some laid-back skating in a welcoming and relaxed environment. Its metal construction adds to its rustic charm, and the surrounding greenery makes it a picturesque spot for skating.
Whether you’re a seasoned skater looking for a change of pace or a newbie looking for a low-pressure environment to hone your skills, Beardmore Skatepark is the perfect spot for you. So grab your board and head on down to this charming skatepark to experience the joy and simplicity of skating at its finest.
Beardmore Skatepark – An Ideal Spot for Skaters
If you’re a fan of skateboarding, the Beardmore Skatepark is the place to be. I visited the place a few weeks ago, and I must say it was an incredible experience. Located in the heart of Dalmuir, Clydebank, this skatepark is a perfect spot for skaters to show off their skills.
The skatepark has a very basic layout, but it’s perfect for those who are just getting started. The park is made up of a few rails, a ledge, kicker, and a spine, all set on a tarmac base. The park is well maintained, and you can skate here without any hassle.
If you’re someone who loves to skate, this skatepark is an ideal spot for you. The park is not overcrowded, and you can enjoy skating without any disturbance. The best part about this park is that it’s free, so you can skate here without any worries.
The atmosphere at the park is very chilled out, and you’ll find skaters of all ages skating here. I was amazed to see how friendly everyone was. Skaters were helping each other with tricks, and they were cheering each other on.
In my opinion, the Beardmore Skatepark is one of the best skateparks I’ve ever been to. If you’re a beginner, this is the perfect place for you to learn and develop your skating skills. If you’re an experienced skater, you’ll find plenty of challenges to keep you entertained.
In conclusion, if you’re a skater, the Beardmore Skatepark is a must-visit. The park has a basic layout, but it’s perfect for skaters of all levels. The park is well-maintained, and the atmosphere is very friendly. So, go ahead and grab your skateboard and head over to the Beardmore Skatepark to have some fun.
Overall, if you’re looking for a chill spot to skate, Beardmore Skatepark is the place to be!
The Charming Simplicity of Beardmore Skatepark
The Top 5 Tricks to Try at Beardmore Skatepark
Looking for some cool tricks to try at Beardmore Skatepark? Here are five ideas to get you started:
- Grind the rail: The rail at Beardmore Skatepark is perfect for practicing your grinding skills. Start with a 50-50 or a boardslide, then work your way up to harder tricks like a feeble or a smith grind.
- Master the kicker: The kicker ramp at Beardmore Skatepark is ideal for launching into the air and trying out some aerial maneuvers. Practice your ollies, kickflips, and heelflips, then work your way up to bigger and more complex tricks like a 360 flip or a varial kickflip.
- Get technical on the ledge: The ledge at Beardmore Skatepark is perfect for working on your technical skills. Try out some grinds or slides, then get creative and try some flip tricks or manuals.
- Hit the spine: The spine ramp at Beardmore Skatepark is a great way to add some variety to your skating. Try launching off the spine and doing a grab or a spin trick, or carve back and forth across the ramp for some added fun.
- Link it all together: Once you’ve mastered some individual tricks, try linking them together into a smooth and stylish line. Add in some transitions and flowing movements to really showcase your skating skills.
So there you have it, five cool tricks to try at Beardmore Skatepark. Remember, the key to skating is to have fun and be creative, so don’t be afraid to try new things and push your limits. Happy skating!
Open hours & Location
- Opening Times : Always open
- Cranhill Park, Crowlin Crescent, Easterhouse, Glasgow, G33 3PG
Beardmore Skatepark – FAQ’s
1. What kind of obstacles are available at Beardmore Skatepark?
Answer: Beardmore Skatepark offers a handful of ramps and obstacles such as rails, a ledge, kicker, and a spine, all set on a tarmac base.
2. Is Beardmore Skatepark only for experienced riders?
Answer: No, Beardmore Skatepark is suitable for skaters of all levels, from beginners to experienced riders.
3. What are the operating hours of Beardmore Skatepark?
Answer: Beardmore Skatepark is always open, so riders can visit at any time of the day.
4. Is there an entry fee for Beardmore Skatepark?
Answer: No, there is no entry fee for Beardmore Skatepark. The park is completely free for anyone to use.
Thank you for taking the time to read about Beardmore Skatepark. If you enjoyed this content, we invite you to check out our other skatepark reviews or pro skater features. Leave any questions or comments below and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Twitter for even more skateboarding content. Remember to always skate safely and take care when attempting new tricks. Stay radical and keep shredding!