Ashburton Skatepark: Review & Tips – Skateboarding in Devon, U.K
Hey there, fellow riders and shredders! Today, I want to give you a rundown of one of my favorite spots to hit up: the Ashburton Skatepark. This place has everything a skater could want – from smooth bowls to gnarly rails, you’ll find it all here. But don’t just take my word for it – let me share my personal experience and insights with you. So buckle up, grab your board, and get ready to explore the Ashburton Skatepark with me!
Description of the Ashburton Skatepark – Shred the Concrete
The Ashburton Skatepark is a must-visit destination for every skateboarding enthusiast. Located in Devon, this skatepark features a large bowl and plaza made of top-quality concrete, providing an outstanding skating experience. The park was built in June 2014, with a whopping cost of £100,000, and is always open for free to the public.
Skaters from all over the world come to this skatepark to showcase their skills and to meet their fellow skateboarders. Its vibrant and friendly atmosphere has made it one of the most popular skateboarding spots in the area. The Ashburton Skatepark offers a unique skating experience for both beginners and seasoned skaters alike. The layout of the park is well-designed, making it ideal for various skating styles, including street skating, vert skating, and bowl skating.
This outdoor skatepark is situated at the Recreation Ground, off Prigg Meadow Road, in Ashburton, Newton Abbot. Its location is convenient and easily accessible, making it a popular spot for local skaters. The park’s concrete surface provides excellent grip and smoothness, allowing skaters to perform their tricks effortlessly.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, the Ashburton Skatepark is an ideal destination for you. The bowl and plaza offer plenty of opportunities for skaters to show off their skills and learn new ones. You can perfect your kickflips, ollies, grinds, and slides in a safe and friendly environment.
In conclusion, the Ashburton Skatepark is a premium skateboarding spot that every skater should visit. Its well-designed layout, excellent concrete surface, and friendly atmosphere make it an ideal destination for skaters of all skill levels. So, grab your board, head down to the park, and shred the concrete!
Yo, I gotta tell you about this sick spot I hit up last week – Ashburton Skatepark in Devon. This place is the real deal for all you skaters out there. It’s got everything you could want in a skatepark and more!
First off, the park itself is made of concrete and looks super fresh. You can tell it’s well-built and sturdy, which is important when you’re shredding as hard as we were. There’s a huge bowl that’s perfect for practicing your deep end skills, and a plaza area that’s packed with all kinds of obstacles – rails, ledges, stairs, you name it. It’s like a dream come true, man.
What’s awesome about this park is that it’s relatively new too. It was built in June 2014 and cost a whopping £100,000, so you know it’s legit. I was stoked to be able to skate on something that’s not all beat up and worn down like some of the other parks around here.
The best part about Ashburton Skatepark, though, has to be the atmosphere. Everyone there was super chill and friendly. There were skaters of all ages and skill levels, but everyone was just there to have a good time and enjoy the park. It was so refreshing to not have to deal with any drama or attitude.
Overall, I would highly recommend checking out Ashburton Skatepark if you’re in the area. It’s definitely one of the best parks I’ve been to in a while, and the vibe there is just unbeatable. So grab your board, head on over, and get ready to shred! You won’t regret it.
Skate Safety and Tricks at Ashburton Skatepark
If you’re planning to skate at Ashburton Skatepark, here are some tips to help you stay safe and improve your skills:
- Wear protective gear. Safety first, always wear a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. You never know when a trick might go wrong, so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Start small and work your way up. Don’t be tempted to go straight for the biggest bowl or the highest rail. Start with the smaller obstacles and work your way up as you feel more comfortable and confident.
- Watch and learn from others. There are all kinds of skaters at Ashburton, from beginners to pros. Take the opportunity to watch and learn from others, and don’t be afraid to ask for tips or advice.
Remember, Ashburton Skatepark is all about having fun and enjoying the ride. So, take it easy, be cool, and show off your best moves!
Open hours & Location
- Opening Times : Always open
- Recreation Ground, Off Prigg Meadow road, Ashburton, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ13 7DF
Ashburton Skatepark – FAQ’s
1. What are the opening hours of Ashburton Skatepark?
– The Ashburton Skatepark is always open for free to the public.
2. What kind of skating styles can be done at Ashburton Skatepark?
– The layout of the park is well-designed, making it ideal for various skating styles, including street skating, vert skating, and bowl skating.
3. Where is Ashburton Skatepark located?
– The outdoor skatepark is situated at the Recreation Ground, off Prigg Meadow Road, in Ashburton, Newton Abbot.
4. What kind of skating skills can be learned at Ashburton Skatepark?
– The bowl and plaza offer plenty of opportunities for skaters to show off their skills and learn new ones. You can perfect your kickflips, ollies, grinds, and slides in a safe and friendly environment.
Thanks for reading about Ashburton Skatepark! If you enjoyed this content, we have more skatepark reviews and blog posts for you to check out. Don’t forget to leave any questions or comments you have, and follow us on Instagram and Twitter for more skateboarding content. Remember to always be safe and cautious when performing tricks at any skatepark. And don’t forget, Ashburton Skatepark is a great spot for skaters of all levels to enjoy. So, what are you waiting for? Head over to our website and read our latest skatepark review!